Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Mommy School Part Two

Oh my goodness guys, I am TOTALLY bewildered! mommy school was way better than I thought it was awesome!!! We sort of fell apart at the end and got so lost doing art that we couldn't do our
read-a-thon and math lesson. In the middle of our art lesson my mom took my online school art book that the state had sent me and we got really bugged at each other. The only other thing that bothered me was that mom hadn't put math on the schedule. My mom doesn't like math. Neither does Charlie because his teacher teaches him fifth grade math and he can't catch up. But I love math I can not stop doing it so I hope we can do math today.

2 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying your new blog, girl. Your writing is fantastic! It's great that you did art today (Maddie and Will didn't get enough art until they switched schools), but I agree that math is important too. So wonderful that you enjoy it. Here is a video that reminds us how important it is to stick with it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP3cyRRAfX0 I need to show it to your cousins, because they could use some mathematical encouragement as well! Good luck, Hazel. I can't wait to read your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you'd have been around when I was a little girl to help me with thinking things through on math. Keep up the good work on that 12K math. I loved seeing how you did it so easily!

    ReplyDelete